For one of my great clients with an unbelievable fast and very good Recruitmentprocess i am looking for a
Senior Cloud Engineer
Frankfurt preferred but various location in Germany also possible
fluent english required - any other european language is nice to have
if you want to discuss this great opportunity feel email@example.com
Position responsibilities and expectations:
· Demonstrate Technical Cloud solution knowledge, playing a vital role in the implementation cloud solutions and support the development of Cloud Infrastructures running in 24x7 environments.
· Delivery of customer Cloud solutions aligned with customer's business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
· Implementation of client's Cloud environments with a focus on AWS and Azure - Google Platform would be an advantage
· Undertake customer delivery engagements related to cloud implementations and migrations with a specific focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and MS Azure.
· Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
· Produce documents for effectively hand over infrastructure architectures to Operations teams for successful systems engineering and implementation.
· Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to
· Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the Cloud Architects to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
· Provide SME level-consultation with project team and end users to identify application runtime environments
· Leads or participates in the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects
· Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction
· Build tight working relationship with offshore and nearshore Cloud delivery teams.
· Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
Technical Skills required:
· App Services, SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
· Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered, while migrating applications from on premise to Cloud.
· Define solution architecture which meet availability, disaster recovery and availability requirements as specified by customer
· Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc. will be nice to have.
· Fundamental knowledge of Cloud design and architecture is required and understanding on how IaaS Azure/AWS/Google Platform compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of the same is desired.
· Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
· Preferably from Developer background (.net, Java)
· Cloud certification is crucial
· Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently
· 4+ years' experience as an IT Cloud Engineer, with focus on AWS and Azure cloud, server, storage and networking.
· 10+ years' experience with MS Server Operating Systems
· 4+ years' experience with MS SQL, SharePoint and .NET
· 4+ years' experience with SAN, NAS design from architectural standpoint
· Must be well versed in and have experience IT policies and procedures and technology standards
· Knowledge of further Cloud technologies (Azure, S3, VMware)
· Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Must be comfortable making Disaster Recovery Models or recommendations.
· Proven ability to document appropriate technical information to serve as base for training, technical operations run books and knowledge objects.
· Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
· Ability to work with team members from around the globe / experience working with offshore models.
· 10 or more years of IT experience.
· Minimum of 3-year experience as a cloud consultant.
· Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams
· Fluent in German and English