for one of my fantastic clients i am looking for a Lead Consultant ITSM
english fluently required - any other european language nice to have
Travel will be required in line with project and delivery locations.
Working locations are normally in the DACH region and Europe with travel being required on a daily or weekly basis, but occasional travel beyond that for longer periods will be required.
feel very firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this great opportunity
· Support the sales team to develop business opportunities widely.
· Assemble information to determine, document and agree customer requirements.
· Plan and manage IT Service Management tools and process discovery activities, conduct executive scans and strategic assessments, analyse and report findings and make recommendations.
· Design service management solutions together with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications, based on industry best practice.
· Identify opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation.
· Work collaboratively with clients, up to and including CxO level, to develop and execute solution strategies that support organizational direction.
· Architect ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes needed to deliver business requirements.
· Deliver advisory services centred on ServiceNow configuration optimisation for performance and capability.
· Manage engagements and ensure continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery.
· Identify additional business opportunities resulting from CBC-CIS engagements.
· Actively develop practice IP, points of view, publish white papers and speak in specific practice industry forums.
A strong sense of professionalism demonstrated through:
· Integrity / Initiative /Customer Focus
· Decision Making & Problem Solving abilities / Negotiation skills
· Relationship Management and strong customer management skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work equally well as either a leader or team player in a consulting environment
· Resourceful flexible and adaptable in delivering meaningful solutions
· Self-starter with entrepreneurial attitude
An established network of potential clients is not expected, but would be an advantage.
· Clear understanding of process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service Management best practices
· Understanding of waterfall and agile based project delivery
· Ability to create integrated target IT operating models which draw from multiple best practice frameworks
· Ability to lead the client through applied change management strategies and approaches
Excellent consulting skills:
· Requirements gathering and problem solving methods
· Communication and presentation skills
· Client management.
· Capability to support the sales team to identify and develop business opportunities, both within the existing work scope and more widely.
· Plan and manage discovery/assessment activities for consulting engagements/teams
· Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level and / or
knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level would be an advantage.
· Design, development and deployment best practices for the Service-now platform and similar ITSM toolsets
· Technical design of cost-effective service management solutions.
· Integration of ServiceNow with other ITSM-related toolsets (e.g event monitoring).
· Creation of functional specifications for ServiceNow configuration and customisations needed to deliver defined requirements.
· ServiceNow technical skills would be an advantage:
· Java Scripting knowledge and hands on experience on it.
· Servicenow for custom Application Development.
· Create and modify workflows.
External client-facing consulting experience, including:
· Gathering requirements, problem solving and making recommendations
· Track record in mid-sized and Fortune 1000 customer environments
· Demonstrated success in the consulting context:
· Developing and delivering solutions.
· Achievement of high level of Customer Satisfaction on consulting engagements.
Broad IT experience, including:
· Full development lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy, support)
· IT service delivery management experience
· Demonstrable thought leadership, through authorship (or participation in) white papers or presentation at conferences.
· Team leading and/or management, including team planning, prioritizing & goal setting
· Identification and exploitation of opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation
· Working collaboratively with clients to develop and execute solution strategies to support organizational direction
· Architecting Service Management tools and process implementations as solutions to business requirements.
· Graduate or equivalent education.
· Post graduate education would be an advantage.
· Professional qualifications: ITIL, CMMI, CoBIT, TOGAF, IT4IT, Scrum and Six Sigma are relevant.